Updated on 17 June 2020
Buildingpk (SMC Private) Limited provide acollection of online resources which include classified advertisements,information, blogs related to building/construction industry.
The Website and the Service are provided toyou subject to these BUILDINGPK Terms ofUse (these "Terms"). For the purpose of the Terms and wherever thecontext so requires, the terms 'you' and “your” shall mean any person who usesthe Website or the Service in any manner whatsoever including persons browsingthe Website and its content, posting comments or any content or responding toany advertisements or content on the Website. By accessing, browsing or usingthe Website or Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally,when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicableposted guidelines for such Service, which may change or be updated from time totime at BUILDINGPK ’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that you aresolely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should youobject to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or anysubsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with BUILDINGPK or the Service in any way, your only choice isto immediately discontinue use of BUILDINGPK . These Terms may be updated by BUILDINGPK at any time at its sole discretion.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEAND CONTENT POLICY
2. BUILDINGPK is the next generation of free onlineclassifieds. We act as an online marketplace platform to allow our users whocomply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed onthe Website. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactionsthrough the Website, using third-party vendors, BUILDINGPK is not in any way involved in suchtransactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, youhereby acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK is not a party to such transactions, has nocontrol over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability toany party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and theWebsite at your own risk.
2. You understand that BUILDINGPK does not control, and is not responsiblefor ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages betweenusers, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside BUILDINGPK ’sdomain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Websiteor another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, userpostings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/informationand directory information or any other material made available through theWebsite and the Service ("Content"), and that by using the Websiteand the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent,inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agreethat you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associatedwith, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and thatunder no circumstances will BUILDINGPK be liable in any way for the Content or forany loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using orreading any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via theService. You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK permits such goods and services to bedisplayed and offered on the Website that conform with the terms stated herein,however BUILDINGPK does not pre-screenor approve any Content, but that BUILDINGPK has the right, in its sole and absolutediscretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be availablethrough the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being broughtto BUILDINGPK ’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all.Furthermore, the Website and Content available through the Website may containlinks to other third party websites ("Third Party Websites"), whichare completely unrelated to BUILDINGPK . If you link to Third Party Websites,you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions andother policies. BUILDINGPK makes norepresentation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of theinformation contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to anyother websites is completely at your own risk and BUILDINGPK disclaims all liability thereto.
3. You acknowledge and agreethat you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmittedthrough, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting,transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solelyresponsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make availablevia the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmittedthrough, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent,warrant and covenant that: i) you have developed the contents such asdescription and/or photographs in accordance with the instructions and guidancefor placing an ad provided by BUILDINGPK on the website and that any copyrights thereinbelongs to BUILDINGPK and, to anyextent, should you be deemed to own any copyright you hereby assign any suchcopyright to BUILDINGPK . ii) you acknowledge that the information and/orphotographs that you post on the Website is stored and compiled by BUILDINGPK in a proprietary database and that the uploadedinformation and/or photographs are modified by BUILDINGPK by applying a watermark of BUILDINGPK logo and in such derivate works also thecopyright belongs to BUILDINGPK . iii) you shall continue to, for such time theContent is available on the Website, have the necessary licenses,authorizations, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Serviceand Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret,copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) andwherever required, in such cases where you have the right, hereby authorize andlicense BUILDINGPK to exclusively usesuch Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the mannercontemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms; and iv) you have thewritten consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiableindividual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness ofeach and every such identifiable individual person or business to enableinclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, theWebsite and these Terms. For clarity, by submitting any Content on the Website,as aforesaid, wherever you retain any ownership rights in the Content, youhereby grant to BUILDINGPK anirrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free,sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, preparederivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with theWebsite and BUILDINGPK 's (and its successors') business, including withoutlimitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of theWebsite and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formatsand through any media channels now or hereafter known. Furthermore, by youposting Content to any public area of the Service, to the extent you retain anyownership of any rights, you agree to and do hereby grant to BUILDINGPK all exclusive rights necessary to prohibit orallow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction,or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Website by any party for anypurpose including the right to initiate legal action in accordance with thecopyright and other laws of Pakistan. You also hereby grant each user of theWebsite a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Website. Theforegoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or BUILDINGPK remove or delete such Content from theWebsite.
4. BUILDINGPK does not endorse any Content or any opinion,statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and BUILDINGPK expressly disclaims any and all liability inconnection with user Content. BUILDINGPK does not permit copyright infringingactivities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, andBUILDINGPK may, at its sole discretion,remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance withapplicable law that such Content infringes on another's intellectual propertyrights. BUILDINGPK reserves the right toremove any Content without prior notice. BUILDINGPK may also terminate a user's access to theWebsite, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to beindulging in any act contrary to these Terms.
3. FEATURED ADS
Featured Ads are subject to the Terms listedherein, as well as additional terms of service.
You agree not to post, email, host, display,upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site,or otherwise make available Content:
1. that violates any law orregulation;
2. that is copyrighted orpatented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to thirdparty other intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy andpublicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission ora license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant BUILDINGPK all of the license rights grantedherein;
3. that infringes any of theforegoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you donot have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual orfiduciary relationship(s);
4. that is harmful, abusive,unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights,hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating orencouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minorsin any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
5. that harasses, degrades,intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on thebasis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, ordisability;
6. that violates any (local)equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting thestating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement basedon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of theapplicant.
7. that includes personal oridentifying information about another person without that person's explicitconsent;
8. that impersonates anyperson or entity, including, but not limited to, an BUILDINGPK employee, or falsely states or otherwisemisrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
9. deceives or misleads theaddressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any informationwhich is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
10. that is false, deceptive,misleading, deceitful, dis-informative, or constitutes "bait andswitch" offer;
11. that constitutes orcontains "network marketing", "multi-level marketing","Ponzi and pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing,""link referral code," "junk mail," "spam,""chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercialnature;
12. that includes links tocommercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by BUILDINGPK;
13. that contains softwareviruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware ortelecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
14. that disrupts the normalflow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to theService, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use theService; or
15. that employs misleadingemail addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers inorder to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. contact anyone who hasasked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for anycommercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on athird party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to"stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
2. make any libelous ordefamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
3. collect personal dataabout other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
4. use automated means,including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to downloador scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,.Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply withour robots.txt file;
5. post Content that isoutside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post thesame or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionatelylarge loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
6. post the same item orservice in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiplemetropolitan areas;
7. attempt to gainunauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by BUILDINGPK or engage in any activity that disrupts,diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs thefunctionality of, the Service or the Website.
8. use any form of automateddevice or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flaggingtools") that enables the use of BUILDINGPK 's "flagging system"or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered bya human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), oruse any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third partiesor to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post beingflagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
9. use any automated deviceor software that enables the submission of automatic postings on BUILDINGPK without human intervention or authorship (an"automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use ofany such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automaticsubmission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
11. PAID POSTINGS
BUILDINGPK may charge a fee to post Content in some areasof the Service. The fee permits certain Content to be posted in a designatedarea of the Website. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsiblefor said Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunderare non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service forviolating these Terms.
6. POSTING AGENTS
As used herein, the term "PostingAgent" refers to a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offersto post Content to the Service on behalf of others. BUILDINGPK prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directlyor indirectly, without the express written permission of BUILDINGPK . Inaddition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others,directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service in order to postContent on behalf of others, except with express written permission or licensefrom BUILDINGPK .
7. LICENSE TO ACCESS THESERVICE
BUILDINGPK grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusivelicense to access and use the Service for personal use. This license grantedherein does not include any of the following: (a) access to or use of theService by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying,duplication, reproduction, display or derivative use of the Service nor any useof data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction toolsfor any purpose unless expressly permitted by BUILDINGPK or as otherwise set forth in these Terms.Notwithstanding the foregoing, general purpose internet search engines andnon-commercial public archives that gather information for the sole purpose ofdisplaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IPaddress or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and complywith our robots.txt file, may engage in the activities set forth in (b). Forpurposes of this exception, a "general purpose internet searchengine" does not include a website or search engine or other service thatspecializes in classified listings including any subset of classifieds listingssuch as housing, for sale, jobs, services, or personals, or which otherwiseprovides classified ad listing services. The license set forth in this Sectionpermits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink thereto,individual postings on the Service so long as such use is for non-commercialand/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal blogs or otherpersonal online media). If the total number of such postings displayed on orlinked to your website exceeds ninety nine (99) postings, your use will beconsidered to be in violation of these Terms, unless BUILDINGPK expressly grants you permission otherwise. Youare also permitted to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website solong as the link does not portray BUILDINGPK , its employees, affiliates oragents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensivematter. BUILDINGPK may offer parts ofthe Service in RSS format for the purpose of embedding individual RSS feedsinto a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party softwarenews aggregators. BUILDINGPK permits youto display, excerpt from, and link to any such RSS feeds on your personalwebsite or personal blow, provided that (a) your use of the RSS feed is forpersonal, non-commercial purposes only, (b) each title within an RSS feed iscorrectly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects theuser to the post when the user clicks on it, (c) you provide, in a conspicuousmanner, proper attribution to 'BUILDINGPK ' as the source of the RSS feed, (d)your use or display of the RSS feed does not suggest that BUILDINGPK promotes or endorses any third party causes,opinions, ideas, websites, products or services, (e) you do not redistributethe RSS feed, and (f) your use does not overburden or otherwise slow theperformance of BUILDINGPK 's systems. BUILDINGPK reserves all rights in and to the content ofany RSS feeds provided through the Service and may terminate any RSS feed atany time without notice. Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorizedaccess as set forth in these Terms immediately terminates any permission orlicense granted herein. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate,display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available viathe Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not statedherein, you must first obtain a license from BUILDINGPK .
8. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OFINFRINGEMENTS
BUILDINGPK is not liable for any infringement ofcopyright or other intellectual property rights, arising out of materialsposted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, byend users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual propertyrights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner ofintellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other contentinfringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property rightof the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit anotification to BUILDINGPK together witha request to BUILDINGPK to delete therelevant Content in good faith. The notification and the request must containthe following information:
1. a physical or electronicsignature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusiveright that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of theintellectual property rights claimed to have been infringed, or, if multipleintellectual property rights at a single online site are covered by a singlenotification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. identification of theContent (by means of data or communication link, AD ID, etc.) that is claimedto be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to beremoved or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonablysufficient to permit BUILDINGPK tolocate the material;
4. information reasonablysufficient to permit BUILDINGPK tocontact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, anelectronic mail address;
5. a signed statement thatyou have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complainedof is not authorized by the intellectual property right-owner, its agent, orthe law;
6. a signed statement thatthe intellectual property-owner hold BUILDINGPK harmless from any claim of any third party inconnection with the removing by BUILDINGPK of the relevant content; and
7. signed statement that theinformation in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury thatyou are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that isallegedly infringed.
Notifications must be sent to Buildingpk (SMCPrivate) Limited via info@buildingpk .com.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the materialson the Website, (other than the user Content that you licensed to BUILDINGPK under Section 2(3) of the Terms), includingwithout limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds,music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Materials") andthe trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"),are owned by or licensed to BUILDINGPK , and are subject to copyright and otherintellectual property rights under the Pakistani laws and internationaltreaties and/or conventions. In connection with the Services, the Website maydisplay certain trademarks belonging to third parties. Use of these trademarksmay be subject to license granted by third parties to BUILDINGPK . You shall,in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such trademarks andnothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to suchtrademarks. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for yourinformation and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced,distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwiseexploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consentof the respective owners. BUILDINGPK reserves all rights not expressly grantedherein to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use,copying, reproduction or distribution of any of the Materials other than asexpressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materialsof third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. Ifyou download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retainall copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not tocircumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features ofthe Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of anyMaterials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materialstherein. The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyrightlaws, other laws of Pakistan, and international treaties and/or conventions.Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright includingbut not limited to as a literary work, a collective work and/or compilation,pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws of Pakistan, and international treatiesand conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative worksfrom or redistribution of the Website, the Materials, or the collective work orcompilation, or allowing others to do so, is expressly prohibited. Copying orreproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any otherserver or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expresslyprohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content orMaterials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright noticesand other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile ordisassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source codecontained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not toreproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercialpurposes, any aspect of the Service. BUILDINGPK is a service mark registered with IPOPakistan.
10. USER SUBMISSIONS
You understand that when using the Website,you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that BUILDINGPK is not responsible for the accuracy,usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to suchContent, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You furtherunderstand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate,offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree towaive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you haveor may have against BUILDINGPK withrespect thereto.
You agree to defend, indemnify and holdharmless BUILDINGPK , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors,assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers andemployees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses,liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited toattorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website and/orthe Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) yourviolation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright,trademark, and other intellectual property rights, trade secret or otherproperty, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damageto a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination,modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and theWebsite.
12. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sendingunsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to BUILDINGPK email addresses or through BUILDINGPK computer systems are expressly prohibited bythese Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time BUILDINGPK may monitor email usage using human monitorsor automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams inemails that are sent between one user to another in the BUILDINGPK e mail system. Any communication betweenyourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available onthe Service and the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Anyunauthorized use of BUILDINGPK computersystems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Suchviolations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminalliabilities and penalties.
13. DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONSAND INDIVIDUALS
You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK shall not be liable for your interactions withany organizations and/or individuals on the Website or through the Service.This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods andservices, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representationsassociated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/orindividuals. These dealings are solely between you and such organizationsand/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that BUILDINGPK shall not be responsible or liable for anyloss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings orinteractions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Website, orbetween users and any third party, you understand and agree that BUILDINGPK is under no obligation to become involved insuch dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more otherusers, you hereby release BUILDINGPK , its officers, employees, agents andsuccessors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual andconsequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected andunsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related tosuch disputes and/or our Service.
14. LIMITATION AND TERMINATIONOF SERVICE
You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK may establish limits from time to timeconcerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number ofdays that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximumnumber and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may betransmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you mayaccess the Service or the Website. You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK has no responsibility or liability for thedeletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by theWebsite or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK reserves the right at any time to modify ordiscontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that BUILDINGPK shall not be liable to you or to anythird party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of theService. You acknowledge and agree that BUILDINGPK , in its sole and absolutediscretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate youraccount, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access toor use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice,and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or noreason at all, including, without limitation, if BUILDINGPK believes that you have violated these Terms.Further, you agree that BUILDINGPK shallnot be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to theWebsite or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Serviceafter any such termination.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USEOF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITEAND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "ASAVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS ANDIMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OFMERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OFPROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BYLAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BUILDINGPK , ITS OFFICERS,DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. BUILDINGPK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUTTHE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANYTHIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY ORRESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II)PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROMYOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZEDACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/ORFINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OFTRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, ORTHE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY,AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OFANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED,COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THESERVICE. BUILDINGPK DOES NOT WARRANT,ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICEADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKEDWEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND BUILDINGPK WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BERESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND/OR OTHER USERSAND/OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF APRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USEYOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BUILDINGPK , ITS OFFICERS,DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF BUILDINGPK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCHDAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE,INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OFTHE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE,OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OFTHE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITHRESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVEDTHROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANYLINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS ORADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THESERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE BUILDINGPK SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THEFULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BUILDINGPK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONSOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ANDTHAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. TheWebsite is controlled and offered by BUILDINGPK . BUILDINGPK makes no representations or warranties thatthe Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or usethe Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk andare responsible for compliance with local law.
These Terms, and any rights and licensesgranted hereunder, must not be transferred or assigned by you, but may beassigned by BUILDINGPK withoutrestriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
18. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMSOF SERVICE
This Website is intended only for adults andthat you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you areusing/accessing this Website as a representative of any person/entity, youacknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity.Minors, i.e. users of under 18 years of age, are only allowed to access theWebsite and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legalrepresentatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction thatis usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice. You affirm thatyou are either at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possesslegal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enterinto the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, agreements,representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by andcomply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ANDTHEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USETHIS WEBSITE. Please do not send us your personal information, including youremail addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, youmay only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
19. GENERAL INFORMATION
These Terms and the other policies posted onthe Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreementbetween you and BUILDINGPK and governyour use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings,proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties,whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and BUILDINGPK shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan.Any claim you may have against BUILDINGPK must be submitted to the exclusivejurisdiction of the courts of Lahore, Pakistan. However, in the event that youare a consumer it may be that consumer law requires that another law isapplicable and that a claim may be submitted to another jurisdiction. Thefailure of BUILDINGPK to exercise orenforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver ofsuch right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court ofcompetent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, becausesuch provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) orinapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor togive effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. If anyprovision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal orunenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remainingprovisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. TheseTerms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successorsand assigns.
20. VIOLATION OF TERMS ANDLIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the Terms thatyou become aware of by contacting us using the link at the bottom of the BUILDINGPK homepage at Buildingpk .com.pk. Anyfailure to act by BUILDINGPK withrespect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act withrespect to subsequent or similar breaches by you or others. Notwithstanding theaforesaid clauses regarding any other provision of these Terms, BUILDINGPK retains the right to seek legal and equitableremedies, including without limitation, specific performance of any termcontained in these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against thebreach or threatened breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of anypower granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof, without the necessityof posting a bond.